Monday, June 25, 2007

hmmm.... today probably is a non-posting day

Last night I realized how much I have to do and how little time I have to do it in... on the first day, our Japanese classes pretty much crammed a whole lot of homework due in the very near future (today, tomorrow, asatte) and I haven`t done quite enough to feel like I`m in a comfortably safe zone yet... Compound the work with the fact that I`m going to Shibuya today to meet some friends and probably going to Shinjuku tomorrow to get a Japanese Encephalitis Vaccine (JEV), I might not be able to make another post until... Friday =/ Anyway I`m only running on 5 hours of sleep (dunno if I`m still jet-lagged) and have some more homework to do before I go to class, so I gotta get going ;p I will make sure on Friday to post pictures and lots of pictures.

5 comments:

TheKims said...

Finally a trickle of posting! But we need some more details. What happened when you met Miki and Maia? What are they doing in Japan?

Matt Wilson said...

don't forget your chemistry book

ARA said...

Chemistry... *chills down spine*

Good luck with work!

Matt said...

JAE! You don't need to bring your chemistry book!

ARA said...

JAE! You're overdue for a new entry!!! Friends and family are waiting, buddy!